Friday, August 15, 2008

Two forty Aye Ehm

What's up blogworld... world of bloggers. It's 2:40am ct and this is the first blog (obviously) of what (hopefully) would be many more to come. This idea for a blog came to me out of boredom and while looking at another blog that I recently stumbled apon. I've had about 2 blogs before this one but neither of which I could manage to maintain passion and focus to finish what I've started, so hopefully 3's really a charm.

The name of the blog is peauxboy (pronounced poboy) because I'm a native (and citizen) of New Orleans, this blog is messy, meaty and as substantial as that famous sandwhich.

My brain is warped and I have nothing else to say really. Tomorrow (today, it's the wee hours, we refer to the day day as a next day lol) I should have some fresh material for you guys.

Oh and I almost forgot, I would like to focus on New Orleans politcs, and national politics as it pertains to my city; the national media and music as it pertains to real life (i.e: real life) and current events.

I'm very interested in social philosophy and race relations as well. Be prepared.

Peace out,

R.J.J.

No comments: